Sunday, October 24, 2010









Im sorry for the glare. I will try and take the pics in a different light soon. This was the stage they were in at midterm. There is gloss varnish and a spot light on them (hence the glare) I will most likely end up useing a semigloss varnish to finish them to cut down on some of the glare. These paintings are not finished however they have come along way since the begging.

My crit went really well and I have an A in the class! I will post a newly revised artist statement with the next blog. Right now I just have to keep on crankin them out.


Birches
"...So was I once myself a swinger of birches.
And so I dream of going back to be.
It's when I'm weary of considerations,
And life is too much like a pathless wood
Where your face burns and tickles with the cobwebs
Broken across it, and one eye is weeping..."

-Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment